Getting Drunk Getting Drunk

It was pretty good all the way through but like the last two people mentioned the graph and stock market joke was the best part.

Birthdays as a Grown-Up Birthdays as a Grown-Up

SOOOO Accurate lol (If you work at an office). I took off work on my birthday last year and they got me when i came back with the oh so obvious "hey can you come over here for a sec?". The most annoying part is that some people dont even want to be there (me included) so it gets kind of awkward sometimes. Anyway great job, the pacing of the jokes were great.

Wrong Number Wrong Number

Don't really come here for the flash videos but i decided to check this one out, good thing i did cause this was hilarious, i like the beginning.

Late Christmas Secret Late Christmas Secret

awesome video

i really liked the art style you used, the style of the animation sort of reminded me of the ed edd and eddy cartoon. also i'm flattered you used one of my vg covers but the one thing i didn't get was toward the end when he became santa but maybe that was just me being oblivious lol.. cool vid 5/5 9/10

SimonG responds:

Well, the plot was hard to follow, so you're excused :P
Thanks for the review :D

The Devil of New Haven The Devil of New Haven

awesome movie

so his grandpa was the kid who got away.. cool and i think the easter egg was the Agnry Faic Pumpkin right?

Marsume responds:

Nope the easter egg is in the preloader >.>

Sad Larry Sad Larry

lol

that was hilarious

Cat Face ep.11 Cat Face ep.11

the remix intro was cool

and the first line was hilarious to me "facecat was in the kitchen facing around" lol

Mario Kart DeStruction Mario Kart DeStruction

LOL

i think anybody who has played mario kart knows how that feels, good job

Jackie Jackie

that was very dark

but it was also relevant to today, well created movie 5/5 :)

2nd Annual Tank Awards 2nd Annual Tank Awards

cool

water flame really deserved it